Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Being God of War !!

Completed God of War (GoW, from now on) trilogy on my recently purchased PS3. Indeed, GoW series being one of the most popular titles on PS3, just as well critically acclaimed, was a no-brainer choice for me to purchase and play. Why, my PS3 was in fact the GoW III Bundle! However, I wanted to play the first two games before starting with the III..and so I did..

Personally, from the trilogy, I somehow liked GoW II the most. Of course the graphics of GoW III were extremely sharp and detailed, yet still game play wise, it didn't feel as exciting or innovative as its immediate predecessor.

Will share more later..!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you agree / disagree with my views? Please let me know. You can share your thoughts even if you don't have a registered account with Blogger..